You can browse our Site without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. If you choose to provide us with personal information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information on our storage servers located in the United States.
We may collect and store the following personal information:
- email address and physical contact information
- correspondence through BetterHealer.com, and correspondence sent to us;
- other information, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the Site, IP address and standard web log information;
- demographic and traffic data.
We don’t sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes for any reason. We may combine your information with information we collect from our affiliates (professional associations under agreement withBetterHealer.com) and use it to improve and personalize our services, content and promoting BetterHealer.com.
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. You agree that we may use your personal information to:
- answer correspondence and troubleshoot problems;
- prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
- customize, measure and improve our services and content;
- tell you about targeted legislative issues, and candidates endorsed or supporting chiropractic legislation.
Our Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, and respond to claims that content of your correspondence violates the rights of others, or protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety.
We may also share your personal information with:
- third parties to whom you explicitly ask us to send your information (or about whom you are otherwise explicitly notified and consent to when using a specific service).
- law enforcement or other governmental officials, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity. In such events, we will disclose information relevant to the investigation, such as name, city, state, zip code, telephone number, email address, user ID history, IP address, fraud complaints, and listing history.
- BetterHealer.com participants under confidentiality agreement, as we in our sole discretion believe necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy, or other unlawful activity. In such events, we may disclose name, street address, city, state, zip code, country, phone number, and email address.
Without limiting the above, in an effort to respect your privacy and our ability to keep the BetterHealer.com free from harmful persons, we will not otherwise disclose your personal information to law enforcement, other government officials, or other third parties without a subpoena, court order or substantially similar legal procedure, except when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss or to report suspected illegal activity.
We use “cookies” (small files placed on your hard drive) on certain of our pages to help analyze our web page flow; customize our services, content; measure communication effectiveness, and promote trust and safety.
A few important things you should know about cookies are that:
- Most cookies are “session cookies,” meaning that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of a session.
- You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of some of our sites or services.
- You may encounter cookies from third parties on certain pages of the BetterHealer.com that we do not control. (For example, if you view a web page created by another user, there may be a cookie placed by that web page.)
No Spam, Spyware or Spoofing
We and our affiliates do not tolerate spam. Make sure to set your BetterHealer.com notification preferences when you or your doctor register you, so we communicate to you as you prefer. You are not licensed to add other BetterHealer.com subscribers to your mailing list (email or physical mail) without their express consent. You may not use our communication tools to send spam or otherwise send content. We automatically scan and may manually filter messages to check for spam, viruses, phishing attacks and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content, but we do not permanently store communications sent through these tools. BetterHealer.com does not rent or sell any email addresses.
Your information is stored on our servers located in the United States. We treat data as an asset that must be protected and use lots of tools (encryption, passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. However, as you probably know, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect from the Site. Therefore, although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
If your questions are not answered online, you may contact us by mail, telephone or using the Contact Form.
Copyright 2015 Acupuncture, Chiropractic & Nutrition Clinic
Doctor of Chiropractic License: DC 14535
Acupuncturist License: AC 4378
Tel: (408) 293-3883
Acupuncture, Chiropractic & Nutrition Clinic
1591 Williamsport Drive, San Jose CA 95131
Normal Business Hours (Appointments Only):
Mon, Wed, Fri: 8am-6pm. Sat: 8am-Noon